Wednesday, April 1, 2015

vicki jo: 4 years!!!

Oh, my sweet girl.  Can it be four years ago that we went to the hospital in a terrified frenzy after falling down the stairs?  Can it be four years since I held you the first time and could only say "My baby! My baby!" over and over again?

In honor of four years, I have posted four videos, one from each of the years of her life.  I hope all these links work.  :)




Posted by Emily Reeves Grammer on Wednesday, September 7, 2011







Getting closer!
Posted by Emily Reeves Grammer on Sunday, August 5, 2012



Me McGregor & Peter Rabbit
Posted by Zan Starnes Martin on Saturday, March 8, 2014



So how cute are these two little ones? A little play time after fish fry fundraiser for our church youth
Posted by Zan Starnes Martin on Sunday, March 22, 2015

No comments: